It was a big week for interviews on the Health Business Blog, but I also managed to squeeze in a couple commentaries.
Posts this week included:
- Podcast interview with Cancer Treatment Centers of America CEO Steve Bonner, regarding CTCA's holistic approach and reaction to criticism from Reuters
- Why are we surprised by caffeinated chewing gum? which points out the prevalence of caffeine and other drugs in foods
- Business opportunity: Safety packaging for home chemo calls for new technologies to help parents help sick kids manage meds at home
- Health Payment Systems CEO Jay Fulkerson answered my questions about consumer bill payment and what's being done to make EOBs more understandable
- Joe Marabito, CEO of ikaSystems, shared his vision for the future of IT systems for health plans