During the week of March 18, 2013 the Health Business Blog published two interviews from HIMSS, commented on robots for rehab, and speculated about why UK-style demand management ads might not work in the US. The blog surpassed 18,000 RSS subscribers.
- Kaiser Permanente's Chief Information Officer, Phil Fasano talked about his new book in a podcast interview
- Robots are finding their way into health care delivery. Robots for rehab have particular potential
- Chinese hackers are breaking into health care companies. If they copy our hospitals or health plans too closely that may send their economy off the rails
- API Healthcare's CEO discussed workforce management in this transcript of our interview at HIMSS
- The UK has frank adverts urging non-emergent cases to divert from the emergency department. Here's why that doesn't do the job here
Visit the blog to read the full stories, subscribe to the blog via email or RSS, or follow David Williams on Twitter.