Kaiser Family Foundation has launched a new website in anticipation of the 2008 presidential election. Health care is the top domestic political issue and Kaiser’s Health08.org includes:
- Analysis of health policy issues, summaries of health reform proposals, and basic facts and information about the health system from Kaiserâ€™s research staff.
- Regular Kaiser tracking surveys examining the publicâ€™s views on health issues and perceptions of the presidential candidates on health care, as well as links to the latest polls by other organizations.
- Syntheses of news coverage about health and the campaign, updated frequently.
- Video and podcasts from the campaign trail, including candidate speeches, and health-related highlights from forums and debates.
- Interviews with candidates and other key players in the health reform debate.
- Dedicated pages for the candidates, with easy-to-access links to their health positions and other resources.
- A calendar of events taking place around the country and links to studies and resources from other organizations.
- A weekly email roundup of developments related to health and the election and free syndication of content available to other websites. Sign up for the email at http://www.health08.org/email.
I’ve had a look at the site and think it will be a valuable resource.July 12, 2007