MedGadget is initiating the fourth annual Medical Weblog Awards. You can nominate blogs in the following categories:
- Best Medical Weblog
- Best New Medical Weblog (established in 2007)
- Best Literary Medical Weblog
- Best Clinical Sciences Weblog
- Best Health Policies/Ethics Weblog
- Best Medical Technologies/Informatics Weblog
- Best Patient’s Blog
Nominations can be made in the comments section of the MedGadget post.
I hope no one is deterred by the fact that last year’s winner of Best New Medical Weblog crashed and burned a few months after receiving the prize.
Blogosphere etiquette on these things is still evolving. I’ve been on the receiving end of fairly aggressive self-promotion by some nominees, while others stay quiet about it, even on their own blogs.December 17, 2007