IcYou.com has produced brief videos profiling each Presidential candidate’s positions on health care. They’re worth a look before Super Tuesday:
- Hillary Clinton — Is her prior attempt at health care reform a help or hindrance?
- Barack Obama — Not a mandate man
- John McCain — Who dares to mention that costs are a problem
- Mitt Romney — Proud to have implemented a mandate?
- Mike Huckabee –A big believer in prevention over intervention
I haven’t bothered to comment on these plans because I think they’re mostly posturing. Once we get to the general election I’ll offer my views.January 30, 2008