Just after last night’s Transforming Healthcare 2009 Summit at the Boston Seaport Hotel, I wandered the floor looking for the reactions of health care CEOs who had been in the audience.
I asked each CEO just one question, so each podcast is only about a minute long. You can see hear their responses below.
- PatientsLikeMe CEO Ben Heywood: There was a lot of talk about patient communities tonight. What was your impression?
- Concordant CEO Michael Levinger: What is it going to take to have successful EHR deployment?
- Serial entrepreneur Bob Linke: With all the focus on government funding, is there any opportunity for a startup CEO like yourself?
- Medullan CEO Ahmed Albaiti: Do you agree with the panelists who said that change in health care has to be incremental?
- SimulConsult CEO Lynn Feldman: A lot was discussed at the Summit. Was anything missing from the discussion?
- Summit organizer and HIL Forum founder Steve Wardell: Is this what you had in mind when you organized the Summit?