Frank Ingari is CEO of NaviNet, which positions itself as a “real-time healthcare communications network leading the transformation of payer-provider collaboration…”
The payer/provider collaboration theme seems a little utopian, but I’m open minded and gave Frank a chance to explain why it’s real. Have a listen and let me know what you think.
- (0:10) How will value based healthcare change the relationship between payers and providers?
- (2:04) Do commercial plans, Medicare Advantage and Medicaid managed care plans differ in their path toward a value based system?
- (7:47) You talk about payer/provider “collaboration,” which is not how I think of the typical payer/provider relationship. Help me understand the term “collaboration.” Is that real?
- (13:14) What are some key points of friction that NaviNet addresses? How do you do it?
- (15:45) Patients generally have no idea that their plan or provider has shifted to a value based arrangement. Is that something they should know about? What would you advise patients to do?
- (19:22) You had a big presence at #HIMSS15 in Chicago this year. What were your objectives? Did you meet them?
- (20:39) What should we expect from NaviNet for the rest of 2015 and into 2016?
May 19, 2015