Medication adherence is a tough challenge, especially for high-risk patients, whose complex drug regimens often feature more than a dozen pills. MedSentry is rolling out an end-to-end closed loop adherence system for this population. Although it’s not a large group, it is responsible for a disproportionate share of medical costs.
In this podcast interview, CEO Adam Wallen and I discuss the following:
- (0:11) Adherence is a big problem in healthcare. What does it mean? What’s the nature of the problem?
- (0:57) Are there multiple reasons for lack of adherence?
- (4:05) There are a number of adherence solutions in the market. How well do they work?
- (7:46) What is the MedSentry approach? How is it different?
- (11:57) What evidence is there that this approach is effective?
- (13:17) You have focused on the most complicated patients. Will that continue to be your niche as your commercialize?
- (14:55) Do you have a scale-up plan?
——-September 16, 2016