Kindly Care got its start by helping families hire, onboard, manage and compensate caregivers. Now it is expanding its offering with Care Exchange, which allows home care agencies to collaborate.
I interviewed CEO Igor Lebovic to find out more.
- (0:10) What is the problem you are addressing with Kindly Care?
- (0:37) How did you decide to pursue this market?
- (2:32) You say you meet the caregivers. How do you meet them?
- (3:58) How much overlap is there between what you do and what Nanny Tax companies do?
- (4:58) You just launched Care Exchange. What is it?
- (6:10) I’m confused. Are you disintermediating agencies or are you working with them?
- (8:52) Care.com and Honor sound like they are doing something similar. How are you different?
- (10:28) How are you funded? What are your hopes and aspirations?
December 6, 2016