Innovative Israeli technology companies have a huge impact around the world. Now, more of the country’s entrepreneurs are turning to connected health. mHealth Israel is at the center of this surge. Its upcoming mHealth Israel conference on September 14 will be the culmination of a nationwide week of activities.
I had planned to speak at the conference, but sadly won’t make it to Jerusalem this time around.
Levy shared his perspectives on mHealth in Israel and provided background on the upcoming mHealth conference.
- (0:13) What’s the state of digital health in Israel? How does it differ from markets in the US and Europe?
- (1:58) Israel is a small market and doesn’t trade much with its neighbors. Are most of these companies focused locally or are they looking at external markets?
- (3:09) Describe the ecosystem. What is the typical interaction between the startup companies, hospitals and larger companies?
- (7:10) What are some of the major themes you are seeing in health startups this year? Is it a change from the last couple years?
- (9:38) What is mHealth Israel?
- (11:30) You are running an Israel startup competition over the summer. What is it? When are the entries due?
- (12:40) What are the highlights of mHealth week?
- (14:02) Who are some of the speakers at the upcoming conference?
August 21, 2017