Diane Hayes is Co-founder and President of InCrowd, an on-demand market research company specializing in healthcare and life sciences.
In this podcast interview we covered:
- (0:10) What does InCrowd offer? How does it differ from others?
- (3:26) Who are the customers? Who do you work with at the client?
- (5:05) How has market research changed in biopharmaceuticals?
- (7:10) What are you seeing from respondents? How do you combat survey fatigue?
- (9:47) What will change going forward? What impact will it have on inCrowd?
- (12:00) You and your co-founder came out of life sciences. Is there anything differentiated or unique about how you set up the company?
By healthcare business consultant David E. Williams, president of Health Business Group.