The latest edition of #CareTalk is out. CareCentrix CEO, John Driscoll and I dig into the healthcare impact of the recent election.
Here’s what we covered:
- (0:32) What are your keys takeaways for healthcare coming out of the 2018 mid-term elections?
- (3:09) Medicare Advantage plans can offer supplemental benefits in 2019. Is this a big deal?
- (6:22) The Trump Administration wants to tie some US drug prices to foreign benchmarks. Is this a serious proposal?
- (8:17) Are you surprised to see the FDA clamp down so strongly on vaping?
- (10:29) Did you talk about healthcare at the Thanksgiving table?
- (10:57) Will the Supreme Court overturn Roe v Wade?
- (11:30) How are you liking your new Apple Watch?
- (12:01) How about them Red Sox?
—November 30, 2018