Mack Amaker has provided and directed business process and technical consulting services for more than 20 years. His primary areas of focus include healthcare services, pharmaceuticals, medical devices, logistics, and consumer goods. His expertise spans process and technical innovation, solution design and implementation.
Selected accomplishments include:
- Built and managed a 25-person information technology organization to support business operations for an international medical equipment company
- Directed a 60-person project to implement shared architecture, customer relationship and financial services to reduce operating costs by 15 to 20 percent for a major equipment manufacturer
- Integrated a new contract management system to provide more accurate and timely financial data and reduce capital costs for a major health insurer
- Developed the financial procurement and payment strategy and identified related web technologies to substantially reduce supplies, materials and internal operating costs for a major pharmaceutical company
- Designed the processes and web-based technologies for tracking capital projects globally to reduce total capital spend for a major pharmaceutical company
Mack is a Certified Public Accountant in New Jersey and Georgia. He has worked for major accounting and software firms.
- Location: New York, NY