Thanks to COVID-19, the era of decentralized trials is now upon us. In this podcast interview, Adaptive Clinical Systems‘ Temitope Keyes and I discuss how trials are changing and what clinical data infrastructure is needed to make them flow smoothly.
- Changes are underway in clinical trials right now as a result of COVID-19
- The imperative for “frictionless clinical data.”
- Ensure optimal performance in the new environment
- New data sources and endpoints that will be employed
- Technological innovations that we can expect
Tope will be a panelist on a webinar I’m moderating on July 8: Moving Clinical Trials Forward with Digital Innovation in the COVID Era. We’ll be joined by Mark Mann of The Oxenham Group and Bob O’Hara of ResultWorks. Please register –the webinar is complimentary.